Friday 4 November 2011

"Lawrence Watson Photographs Noel Gallagher"

 

Lawrence's show has been featured in various publications and online, below is a snippet from
The Telegraph's interview with Noel in which he talks about working with Lawrence... 
The show is on till 13th Nov, so get down there and check out the iconic portraits, polaroids,
contact sheets, and the short film...  Londonewcastle Project Space, 28 Redchurch St, London, E2

Check out the teaser trailer film..

"Why did you allow Lawrence to photograph you throughout the process?"
"I'm not sure I ever did. Lawrence has always been around when I've been in the studio. It wouldn't
be the same without him to be honest, so it didn’t’ feel like there was anything out of the ordinary
going on. He did decide to grow a beard early doors, though, so I could tell how long I was
taking to make the record by looking at his ginger beard. Have you seen it? It really should be
in the Tate."

No comments:

Post a Comment